Florida Local Users' Group
- FLUGRegistration and Workshop monies collected cover all costs of all Sessions, Workshops, Meals, FLUG Give-a-ways and Social Event during the FLUG Conferences.
- Outside sponsored meals are not permitted. A scheduled Evening Social will be provided for Support Company and Attendee networking along with the selling of FLUG Raffle Tickets to promote the conference.
- Support Company Packages cover all costs regarding equipment, hardware, software, advertisement, printing and facility costs to promote the Florida Local Users Group.
- It is the Attendee’s sole responsibility to adhere to their respective Company Policies in regards to receiving give-a-ways and door prizes not included in the FLUG Registration and Workshop fees.
- All Participants registered, regardless of payment option, must adhere to the Cancellation Policy, if they will NOT be attending the conference. Participants choosing the “Pay-at-Door” or “Pay-By-Check” payment options and who DO NOT adhere to the Cancellation Policy of this conference will be billed in Full for the Registration and Workshop Fees.
- The FLUG does not receive or store any Credit Card information.