The health and safety of the attendees and their families is paramount to the Officers and Directors of FLUG.
- If you feel ill or feel you have or may have come in contact with someone who has COVID, please stay home. FLUG will work with you in regards to cancellation and re-imbursement due to illness for the 2021 Event.
- FLUG will adhere to State or Local Governments and the event hotel on COVID rules and regulations.
- If mask wearing is mandated, FLUG will adhere to the mandate. If there is no mandate during the event, mask wearing will be an individual’s choice.
2021 EVENT UPDATE
The following changes have been made to the 2021 Event to better keep everyone safe and to accommodate physical distancing.
- FLUG will not be allowing Guest Registration or On-Site purchases of meal or evening social passes. FLUG will be an Attendee Only Event. No Guests or Family will be allowed.
- FLUG will not allow auditing of hands-on-workshops.
- FLUG will further separate chairs in break-out rooms as much as possible.
2021 FLUG COVID SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please take the time to download and read the FLUG 2021 Event COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT — LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS.
This acknowledgement is for the safety of every attendee at FLUG.
2021 HILTON UPDATE
- The Hilton’s Clean Stay policy will remain in effect during FLUG.