The 2022 FLUG Training Forum Agenda has been Finalized and available from the link below.
This year’s agenda offers over 160 PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS, including over 105 PDH and over 10 PSM CE credits.
At A Glance Information
MULTIPLE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
- The Multiple Attendee Registration option allows one company representative the ability to register ALL their FLUG attendees in one (1) order and receive one (1) invoice.
- The “registering representative” MUST have a FLUG account.
- If registering a group, you will need to add each attendee along with their workshops/general sessions before adding another attendee.
- Use the Search Attendee feature, enter the attendee’s name. If found, select the name and begin the registration process.
- Use the Search Attendee feature, enter the attendee’s name. If the Attendee is not found, meaning that Attendee doesn’t have an existing FLUG account, the Add New Attendee option will display. Click Add New Attendee, enter the required information, click Create Attendee and begin the registration process for the newly create Attendee.
- Based on the Total Invoice amount, your firm could also qualify as a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze Engineering Sponsor, which includes a discount on your order, recognition on the FLUG Website, On-Site Event Media and Event Brochure and your firm can added a Company Profile PowerPoint slide show to the FLUG Master running all conference long.
- “My Agenda” is REQUIRED for all FLUG events and is integrated into the registration process. Every Attendee MUST build a custom agenda (My Agenda).
- Conflict Resolution has been integrated into this process to eliminate overlaps and confusion. It is recommended to start your custom agenda by adding Workshops and then selecting General Sessions.
- The completed “My Agenda” can be accessed and printed via the home screen of your FLUG account.
- General Sessions are Open Seating and included in General Registration Fees.
- Workshops carry an additional fee, see Events tab.
- Paid Orders containing workshops is the ONLY guarantee for retaining a seat in a workshop and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Note: Due to Credit Card Authorization Security the billing address for the FLUG Order needs to match the billing address of the card being used.
- Credit Card – Complete Registration, Pay Online now
- Pay On-Site (Credit Card or Check) – Complete registration, Pay later
- Pay by Mail (Check) – Complete registration, Pay later
- To Cancel a FLUG Registration, the Attendee must contact by email FLUG Director: Scott Green at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Cancellation Requests received:
- 8 days prior to the FLUG Start Date will be eligible for a Full Refund of the FLUG Registration and Workshop Fees.
- 7 days or less up to 24 hours prior to the FLUG Start Date will be eligible for a 50% Refund of the Registration Fee, but NO Refund for Workshop Fees.
- 24 hours or less prior to the FLUG Start Date will NOT be eligible for Refund of the Registration or Workshop Fees.
- If the FLUG Conference (or) paid Workshop(s) is cancelled for any reason, Attendees of that Conference (or) paid Workshop(s) will be Fully Refunded.
- All Attendees registered, regardless of payment option, must adhere to the Cancellation Policy, if they will NOT be attending the conference.
- No-Show Attendees choosing the “Pay-at-Door” or “Pay-By-Check” payment options who DO NOT adhere to the Cancellation Policy of this conference will be billed in Full for the Registration Fees and Registered Workshop Fees. The Attendee’s Company will be contacted for billing purposes.
For your convenience, the traditional grid style version of the agenda with descriptions and Room Assignments for the 2022 FINAL FLUG Training Forum Agenda can be downloaded and printed from the link below.
FLUG is great because you make it great. Share this valuable training opportunity with your colleagues and make sure you get credit for the reference!
Professional Development and PSM Continuing Education Hours:
General Sessions and Workshops denoted with ” * ” indicates PDH credits available.
General Sessions and Workshops denoted with ” ** ” indicate PSM CE credits available.
PDH and CE credits are offered one (1) credit per one (1) hour of class. Attendees must sign the PDH or CE credit sheet(s) upon completion of the session or workshop to receive credit. Professional Credit Certificates for both Florida PE’s and PSM’s will be available from Your Account on the FLUG website upon processing AFTER FLUG.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Scott Green (email@example.com)