An introduction and overview of OpenBuildings Designer and its robust 3D modeling Workflows to quickly model a Transit Station while reviewing discipline specific Drawings and Schedules as the modeling progresses.
• Exploring the 3D Modeling Environment by creating Building Grids, using Floor Planes, and Working with Site Models
• Working with Site Files – Geo-Referencing Civil Models
• Modeling Structural ProSteel (New) Elements Columns, Beams, Joists, Concrete Piers, and Footers.
• Modeling and Modifying Architectural Elements such Walls, Doors, Windows and Curtain Wall.
• Placing Interior objects such as Building and Transit related Spaces, Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E)
• Advanced modeling capabilities to create the Transit Station Platform Canopy with Tapered Columns and Beams, Steel Plates, Purlins and custom glass shapes.
• Creating an iTwin