This is the continuation of the 2-day workshop.
This 2-day hands-on workshop is open to all levels of OpenRoads Users from Novice to Expert. This workshop removes the “project focused” aspect of training and will concentrate on the tools required to design/model and how to use them. Come and learn about the most important tools and concepts in OpenRoads Designer applicable for any DOT/Civil transportation project.
Tools and concepts include:
- Feature Definitions
- Existing and Proposed Terrains
- Horizontal and Vertical Geometry (with a touch of Civil Accudraw)
- Basic Template Concepts
- Use of Civil Cells to generate 2D Elements for Roadway Corridors
- Roadway/Corridor Modeling
- Basic 3D Intersection Modeling
- Basic Plan Preparation (Cross Sections, Labeling, etc.)