OpenBuildings Designer is a scalable, multidiscipline building design application that enables BIM workflows to provide information-rich models for the design, analysis, simulation, and documentation of buildings with the embedded power of MicroStation.
• Explore BIM projects for transportation such as vehicular maintenance buildings, highway service plazas, comfort stations, transit stations, and roadside and bridge support structures.
• Quick design alternative exploration and adaptive re-use of BIM models for other projects.
• Review results from BIM Pilots for DOT Buildings
• Review of the Next Generation of Structural Elements – New ProSteel Element Types
• Publishing models outside of OpenBuildings Designer for review by Project Managers, such as 3D PDF, imodels, and iTwin Review.
• Extend BIM models from Design and Construction to Operations and Maintenance for building Spaces, Devices, Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment across multiple building models.